Airbus UTM (formerly known as Altiscope)
Through research, simulations, and industry collaboration, Airbus UTM (formerly Altiscope, an A3 by Airbus project) is building digital air traffic management solutions to enable the next age of aviation. Under the umbrella of Airbus UAM, Airbus UTM will design, develop, and build the critical infrastructure necessary to allow new aircraft, including air taxis and delivery drones, to safely enter and share the skies of our future. Not only is Airbus UTM able to leverage Airbus’ decades-long history of technological excellence in aviation, the team is also expanding on the already established relationships with the regulatory & industry organizations critical to successfully deploying a comprehensive UTM framework. These relationships and research advancements led to the development and publication of both Blueprint for the Sky and the Preliminary Community Perception Study. Airbus UTM will continue to advance the industry with continued research and simulations, while simultaneously developing its suite of products and services.
DevOps and Infrastructure Architect
Join us as we build the digital traffic management solutions enabling the new era of autonomous flying vehicles!
The aerospace industry is moving incredibly quickly with innovations in aircraft types, sizes, and flight capabilities. In order to support this growth, a more modernized and scalable approach to air traffic control is needed.
At Airbus UTM (Unmanned Traffic Management), we are designing, developing, and building the critical infrastructure necessary to allow new aircraft, including air taxis and delivery drones, to safely enter and share the skies of our future! We are a collaborative group, teaming with regulators, industry organizations, and manufacturers from around the world to develop a unified language and vision for the interoperable, global deployment of digital traffic management.
We’ve come together with a passion to build a safe, scalable and efficient infrastructure to transport people and goods of tomorrow.
DevOps and Infrastructure Engineer
As a Lead member of our DevOps group, you will have a piece of your work supporting almost every piece of software we produce. From building monitoring into our live services, to establishing reliable containerized deployment of backend components, your efforts will be a major part of turning raw code into practical applications supporting our vision of safe autonomous flight.
- As a Lead Member of the technical team supporting Engineering efforts, system readiness and deployment capabilities.
- Drive CI/CD development efforts across multiple teams.
- Advocate for technical operations best practices, standards and process.
- Work in the deployment management and monitoring/alerting environments. Evaluate, build and deploy tools to assist with deployment framework
- Perform analysis of current deployment frameworks, identify and execute on iterative improvements.
- Day to day support of our greater Engineering group in achieving their platform and service based technical goals
- Establish monitoring and live-service operational tooling
- Make our technology workflow smarter and easier through automation and effective design.
- Create technical playbooks for recurring activities
- Be a technology expert with an ongoing drive to learn and apply the best possible tools to any conceivable problem.
- Have a desire to work with an ambitious team in a fast-paced environment with strong values in sustainable development.
- Have 2+ Years of Hands-on experience in CI/CD, Container Orchestration, Monitoring/Alerting, Security, automated deployments, and other DevOps practices.
Come fly with us!
Airbus UTM is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace celebrating unique talents, backgrounds, and differences. We’re dedicated to building a healthy and sustainable culture, while solving big problems that really matter.
Why Airbus UTM?
- Airbus UTM is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace celebrating unique talents, backgrounds, and differences.
- We are dedicated to building a healthy and sustainable culture, while solving big problems that really matter.
- Airbus takes care of our people, offer work life balance, have excellent medical benefits, generous PTO, bonus program, excellent medical benefits, catered lunches, and offer cool perks like flight training and so much more!!
- We are located in Sunnyvale, CA and a very short walk from the Sunnyvale CalTrain Station.