Airbus UTM (formerly known as Altiscope)
Through research, simulations, and industry collaboration, Airbus UTM (formerly Altiscope, an A3 by Airbus project) is building digital air traffic management solutions to enable the next age of aviation. Under the umbrella of Airbus UAM, Airbus UTM will design, develop, and build the critical infrastructure necessary to allow new aircraft, including air taxis and delivery drones, to safely enter and share the skies of our future. Not only is Airbus UTM able to leverage Airbus’ decades-long history of technological excellence in aviation, the team is also expanding on the already established relationships with the regulatory & industry organizations critical to successfully deploying a comprehensive UTM framework. These relationships and research advancements led to the development and publication of both Blueprint for the Sky and the Preliminary Community Perception Study. Airbus UTM will continue to advance the industry with continued research and simulations, while simultaneously developing its suite of products and services.
We make it fly! Join us and build the future of aviation, changing the way people and goods move around the world. Soon, aircraft will deliver packages to your doorstep, taxis will fly you around cities, and emergency medicine will be flown more quickly to accidents. Airbus UTM is building the digital traffic management to make it all possible.
We’re a diverse crew of aviation enthusiasts, Bay Area startup veterans, and professionals from multiple industries who’ve come together to build really cool things.
Want to help us usher in the era of flying cars?
Going beyond developing software, hardware, and aircraft, we aim to build a unifying vision and a suite of products that enable the next generation of aviation. As a fast-moving, iterative team and a leading innovator in aerospace, Airbus UTM’s goal is to leave a lasting impact by updating how objects, information, and people move in a new, exciting world.
Product Marketing Lead
When an old industry is going through a transformation, it needs a story to define and carve out the space it will soon occupy. Airbus is hiring a veteran product marketer, who is excited to be the voice of our technology and drive product strategy, positioning, and messaging. You will work closely with our product and business team to execute product launches, enable and accelerate sales, and drive category leadership. This role will report to the Head of Storytelling.
- Generate a strategy for all product marketing efforts
- Create and run GTM campaigns that show impact in product adoption and engagement
- Manage digital platforms and media including website and email newsletters
- Direct all things content, including web, sales enablement, case studies and customer testimonials
- Stay current on product offerings, as well as competitive offerings and tactics
- Create templates and a visual language for product pitches
- Coordinate with the Airbus communications and branding teams
- 2+ years of direct product marketing experience in B2B technology, preferably in SaaS
- 5+ years of general marketing experience in content, digital or event marketing
- Proven track record of contributing to product strategy and successfully bringing products to market
- Ability to build cross-functional partnerships with sales, product and marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, qualitative analysis skills, and project management skills required
- Comfort in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Eager to learn and work hard
Location: Sunnyvale, Ca
Travel requirements: 0-10%
Airbus UTM is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace celebrating unique talents, backgrounds, and differences. We’re dedicated to building a healthy and sustainable culture, while solving big problems that really matter.
We take care of our people, offer work life balance, and offer neat perks like flight training!