A³ by Airbus is the Silicon Valley outpost of Airbus. The mission of Airbus is to make things fly. Our job at A³ is very simple: we seek to disrupt Airbus (and the competition) before anyone else can. And in the process, we are setting out to build the future of flight.
At A³, we execute projects and foster partnerships. Projects are ambitious, risky, time-constrained undertakings that culminate in a demonstration at convincing scale—something that’s more than a mere prototype, but somewhat short of a product. A³ develops technology partnerships enabling us to work within the Silicon Valley ecosystem to meet project objectives while connecting our parent company to new developments and talent. To support these two missions, a small and dedicated operations team provides an underlying infrastructure of shared services, such as recruiting, communications, legal, finance, information technology, administration, and facilities.
A³ is growing and so is the recruiting team. As a result we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team! This is a 6 months contract to hire role and is particularly important as we strive to provide best in class recruiting experience to all of our prospective candidates. To this end we are seeking a highly motivated and very energetic coordinator ideally from a "start-up" type fast-paced environment.
- Together with the talent acquisition team - provide exceptional candidate experience;
- Accurately ans speedily schedule phone calls, onsite interview and debriefs with candidates;
- Be the primary point of contact for candidates and interviewers and assistant at every stage;
- Maintain clean data in our ATS system;
- Post and close jobs;
- Proactively adjust the hiring plan together with the recruiting team;
- Provide high touch customer experience to both candidates as well as the team;
- Occasional source candidates and have a genuine desire to grow in recruiting;
- Work closely with the team to continually refine the recruiting processes;
- Assist with various other projects as related to talent acquisition such as event planning, etc.
- Bachelor's degree;
- 1-2 years of experience in a recruiting coordinator role;
- Strong experience with scheduling, coordinating, arranging travel and tracking analytics;
- Posses balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and common sense;
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced environment;
- Strive to provide high touch customer experience to both candidates as well as the team;
- Manage work time efficiently;
- A passion for recruiting and a desire to learn and grow in the field;
- Prior experience with Greenhouse ATS system and knowledge of G-Suite as well as G-calendar highly preferred.
***Note that this is a contract to hire role at A³ HQ in Sunnyvale, CA. Candidates are not eligible for employee benefits while on a contract but will have ample flexibility with a high probability for conversion and are included in almost all company activities.***