A³ by Airbus is the Silicon Valley outpost of Airbus. The mission of Airbus is to make things fly. Our job at A³ is very simple: we seek to disrupt Airbus (and the competition) before anyone else can. And in the process, we are setting out to build the future of flight.
At A³, we execute projects and foster partnerships. Projects are ambitious, risky, time-constrained undertakings that culminate in a demonstration at convincing scale—something that’s more than a mere prototype, but somewhat short of a product. A³ develops technology partnerships enabling us to work within the Silicon Valley ecosystem to meet project objectives while connecting our parent company to new developments and talent. To support these two missions, a small and dedicated operations team provides an underlying infrastructure of shared services, such as recruiting, communications, legal, finance, information technology, administration, and facilities.
This is a new and an exciting opportunity for a high energy contract to hire Technical Sourcer to join the Recruiting Team at A³. In this role, you will be responsible for creatively sourcing passive candidates through Boolean logic and other techniques targeting the best available talent. The ideal candidate is creative and is constantly reinventing themselves to find new and innovative methods for sourcing candidates utilizing internal resources and external databases such as LinkedIn, as well as performing Internet research.
- Execute multiple candidate sourcing searches to meet business needs of the projects;
- Use techniques to find top talent to generate a pool of pre-qualified candidates;
- Effectively engage candidates to consider conversations about career opportunities with A³;
- Build relationships with recruiters and hiring managers across A³ and work collaboratively to create strategies for each opening;
- Participate in intake meetings with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the details of the role(s);
- Attract talent by networking with passive candidates as a brand ambassador for A³;
- Research companies and industry trends to stay abreast of new potential sourcing channels;
- Conduct competitive intelligence research related to recruitment and staffing;
- Identify niche sourcing events (for examples, recruiting events, career fairs, professional conferences);
- Screening candidates to determine if they meet minimum qualifications;
- Have a metrics driven mentality, be organized and track weekly activity for reporting.
- Bachelor's degree;
- 2 + years of experience in candidate sourcing, recruiting, or talent acquisition in a staffing agency or corporate environment;
- Knowledge of Boolean internet search techniques;
- Solid understanding of and a strong interest in the technology industry;
- Previous experience in sourcing Software Engineers, Machine Learning/ Deep Learning Engineer candidates is a strong plus;
- A passion for recruiting and a desire to learn and grow in the field;
- Prior experience with Greenhouse ATS system and knowledge of G-Suite as well as G-calendar highly preferred.
***Note that this is a contract to hire role at A³ HQ in Sunnyvale, CA. Candidates are not eligible for employee benefits while on a contract but will have ample flexibility with a high probability for conversion and are included in almost all company activities.***