As Director of Strategic Insights, you will report directly to the Project Executive of Monark and be responsible for leading the architecture and development of a weather toolset by coordinating engineering deliverables, tracking progress and ensuring delivery milestones are met. You will partner with the Project Executive to assist in building a team with the specific focus on leveraging skills in building analytical tools for making strategic decisions around weather related risks.
To get specific, your responsibilities will be to:
- Build and maintain a reputation as a trusted leader of strategic thought leadership, innovative problem solving and results-oriented strategies
- Define and architect Data Assimilation Pipeline
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Identify areas of atmospheric sensing at scale and create plans to implement them for us and our clients
- Communicate clearly and persuasively in both written and verbal presentations
- Present findings, recommendations and thought leadership to senior-most clients
- Serve as the point person for breaking down complex business challenges and developing solutions
- Own current state client business assessment and solutions recommendations
- Partner with client groups to develop strategic SOWs; define the work, quantify LOE and set expectations for deliverables
We expect you to have an advanced degree and experience leading strategic initiatives related to atmospheric sensing and/or innovation within aerospace domains. We need you to be a risk taker and have the ability to jump from idea to prototype quickly so you can develop new solutions that match the evolving nature of A3 ’s start-up business model. Ultimately, we need you to be able to convey the fun, excitement, and fast pace of A3 to our newest employees as you guide them through the sometimes challenging process of getting acclimated to their adventure with us.
- 7-8+ years of relevant experience within insights, innovation, strategy, services, or consulting.
- A proven track record leading insights and strategy projects and multi-disciplinary teams
- Performance-driven management experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible and innovative approach to relationship growth and management.
By the way, you might be interested to know that we offer a killer benefits package as well as a flight training benefit, just in case you don’t already have your pilot’s license!
A3 by Airbus is an equal opportunity employer in every category. The data is incontrovertible that diversity leads to better teams, better performance, and better results. Consequently, we actively seek candidates of all genders, backgrounds, and experiences.
All job offers at A3 are contingent upon the candidate passing an export control check.