Executive Assistant to VP and Head of Certification and Regulation
Airbus believes in the potential of Urban Air Mobility (UAM) to transform our cities for the better. By pushing the limits of technology in the fields of connectivity, artificial intelligence, autonomous systems and electric propulsion, our aim is to develop sustainable mobility systems that bring maximal societal benefit while causing minimal environmental impact. To this end, Airbus is harnessing its expertise across the company to develop solutions that will unlock the third dimension of urban mobility and offer viable alternatives to connect people.
Airbus UAM is looking for a passionate individual who will report directly to the Vice President of Government Affairs and Public Policy and also be responsible for executive level support to the VP, Project Manager and team. Our ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, who can anticipate the needs of our team, exercise good judgement in a variety of situations and expertly balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to manage complex calendars to include planning, coordinating and executing all meetings and events while adapting to changes
- Book extensive travel arrangements to include: domestic and international – air, hotels, ground transportation, visa and passport requests, working with multiple time zones
- Planning of off-sites, group meetings and miscellaneous events
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Prioritize conflicting needs, projects and commitments with utmost care and confidence
- Updating and maintaining internal CRM systems
- Database input
- Tracking of all internal systems and documentation
- Compiling data and documentation for team
- Creating monthly internal group newsletter/updates
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload is essential
- Exceptional MS Office skills – need a power user of google and all google settings
- Government practices and policy
- Legal administration/knowledge
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Attention to detail is a must
- Extensive knowledge of travel and working within multiple time zones
- Professional with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Engage with executive staff, customers and employees professionally and efficiently
- Must work well under pressure and with strong personalities
- A team player with strong organization and prioritization skills
We need you to be technology savvy and adaptable, so you can develop new solutions that match the evolving nature of A³’s start-up business model.
By the way, you might be interested to know that we offer a killer benefits package as well as a flight training benefit, just in case you don’t already have your pilot’s license!
A³ by Airbus is an equal opportunity employer in every category. The data is incontrovertible that diversity leads to better teams, better performance, and better results. Consequently, we actively seek candidates of all genders, backgrounds, and experiences.
All job offers at A³ are contingent upon the candidate passing an export control check.