A³ by Airbus is the Silicon Valley outpost of Airbus. The mission of Airbus is to make things fly. Our job at A³ is very simple: we seek to disrupt Airbus (and the competition) before anyone else can. And in the process, we are setting out to build the future of flight.
At A³, we execute projects and foster partnerships. Projects are ambitious, risky, time-constrained undertakings that culminate in a demonstration at convincing scale—something that’s more than a mere prototype, but somewhat short of a product. A³ develops technology partnerships enabling us to work within the Silicon Valley ecosystem to meet project objectives while connecting our parent company to new developments and talent. To support these two missions, a small and dedicated operations team provides an underlying infrastructure of shared services, such as recruiting, communications, legal, finance, information technology, administration, and facilities.
A³ is seeking a talented and results oriented Technical Recruiter. You will join a small and nimble recruiting team evangelizing A³ values and culture to prospects as we assemble the “dream teams” for each project. The ideal candidate is instinctively adept at being insightful as well as data driven, constantly drawing conclusions from analytics and always iterating sourcing strategies in an effort to quickly fill open roles. You will manage full cycle recruitment including opening requisitions, directly sourcing candidates, all the way to closing. In this role, you need to be highly creative, very collaborative and innovative. Furthermore, you must be technology savvy and stay abreast of competitive intelligence research related to technical recruitment and staffing.
- Partner with the recruiting team to strategically fill priority open roles;
- Provide direction and consultation on emerging trends impacting and influencing the talent acquisition function;
- Assist with the job creation process ensuring adherence to all proper steps;
- Strategize, source, pre-screen and interview candidates;
- Ensure a robust pipeline of potential candidates;
- Manage the offer generation and approval process;
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance and integrity of data using internal systems;
- Deliver on-going reports that track results;
- Create a fantastic candidate experience through a balance of personal touch and the right systems and structures.
- Bachelor's degree;
- A strong sense of urgency to drive the recruiting pipeline;
- 3+ years of recruitment experience with agencies or start-ups going through hyper-growth;
- Extremely organized, task-oriented, collaborative and methodical;
- Technology savvy and adaptable, and able to develop new solutions to recruiting problems;
- A passion for innovative sourcing and recruiting;
- Ability to juggle many open requisitions but ultimately deliver results.
***Note that this is a contract to hire role at A³ HQ in Sunnyvale, CA. Candidates are not eligible for employee benefits while on a contract but will have ample flexibility with a high probability for conversion and are included in almost all company activities.***