Project Wayfinder is building scalable, certifiable autonomy systems to power self-piloted aircraft applications throughout Airbus, from small urban air vehicles (aka air taxis) to large commercial airplanes. Our team of experts is driving the maturation of machine learning and other core technologies for autonomous flight; we are creating a reference architecture that includes hardware, software, and a data-driven development process to allow aircraft to perceive and react to their environment. Autonomous flight is transforming the transportation industry - our team is at the heart of this revolution.
As Sr. Recruiter, you will report directly to the Project Manager and be responsible for partnering with project teams to be the dedicated recruiting support.
- To get specific, your responsibilities will be to:
- Partner with project leaders to strategically balance and prioritize recruiting to meet fluctuating business needs throughout the year.
- Provide direction and consultation on emerging trends impacting and influencing attraction and acquisition within critical talent segments
- Assist with the job creation process and ensure that all proper steps are followed when a talent need arises
- Source, pre-screen and interview candidates.
- Be experienced in proactive sourcing, including use of social networks and other alternative sourcing methodologies in order to ensure a robust pipeline of potential candidates.
- Manage the offer generation and approval process
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance and integrity of data using internal systems
- Deliver on-going reports that track results, impact and cost-effectiveness of team while compiling information to detect trends/insights
- Create a fantastic candidate experience through a balance of your own personal touch and the right systems and structures.
- Work cross-functionally in HR to provide input to other programs impacting the organization, including – but not limited to – onboarding, career-planning, internal movement, training, etc.
We expect you to have:
- A strong sense of urgency to drive the recruiting pipeline
- Prior Recruitment experience with agencies, start-ups or other organizations going through a period of exponential growth
- A university degree and several years of progressively ambitious work experience in recruiting.
- You will need to be extremely organized, task-oriented, and methodical to build a smooth operating support function. Some of the qualities that we looking for are:
- Experience in workforce planning
- A regard for necessary process mixed with a healthy skepticism for bureaucracy
- We need you to be technology savvy and adaptable, so you can develop new solutions that match the evolving nature of A³’s start-up business model. Ultimately, we need you to be able to convey the fun, excitement, and fast pace of A³ to potential employees and increase the overall employment brand of A³.
All job offers at A³ are contingent upon the candidate passing an export control check.